Will the bulbs automatically illuminate when in close proximity while carrying your iPhone, iPad or iPod?
So if you're walking from room to room, the bulbs would illuminate automatically.
- Asked by Jamey F from Penticton
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the bulbs automatically illuminate when in close proximity while carrying your iPhone, iPad or iPod?)
2 Answers from the Community
Right now it only offers geofence, meaning you can program the lights to turn on and off when you arrive / leave home. There is no "close-proximity" sensor that would work the same way but just walking in and out of a room.
- Answered by Esaie D from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not really...the proximity setting is no that sensitive. It does have a setting where it's supposed to turn off if you leave a location and turn on when you arrive - but it uses your phone's location (via GPS, cell towers, wifi) so the level of accuracy isn't going to be within a few feet (and inside your house it will be even less accurate). So it's not meant to work that way. It's really meant to turn your lights off when you leave the house and turn them back on when you return - but I haven't had much success even getting that to work.
- Answered by Thomas C from West Hollywood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would iCloud automatically sync the pictures and music from my iPhone 5 to my iPad Air?
- Asked by Karen D from Fort Mill
- Flag as inappropriate (Would iCloud automatically sync the pictures and music from my iPhone 5 to my iPad Air?)
- Asked about: iPad
will the apps on my IPad automatically download to my IPhone?
- Asked by Michele M from New Carrollton
- Flag as inappropriate (will the apps on my IPad automatically download to my IPhone?)
- Asked about: iPhone