What is the distance limitation of the bridge?
- Asked by Sandeep D
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the distance limitation of the bridge?)
1 Answer from the Community
Not sure but you can use other HUE bulbs to increase the range of the bridge to your bulbs. Each bulb will piggyback on the other to increase the range of the bridge. However, you should be aware that in that case, the furthest bulb may not work (they will light up like a standard bulb but cannot be controlled from the phone app) if the ones in between are physically switched off.
- Answered by Soumik S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Voltage ? Where I live we use 220vol, can I purchase this and use it at home IN South America?
- Asked by Josefina F from Buenos Aires
- Flag as inappropriate (Voltage ? Where I live we use 220vol, can I purchase this and use it at home IN South America?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Lux Single Bulb
what is thunderbolt bridge
- Asked by Marie G from Walpole
- Flag as inappropriate (what is thunderbolt bridge)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet