Existing dimmers, system and control...
I have installed high-end dimmers throughout my house. If i replace my bulbs with these, do I have to exchange my dimmers back to switches or can the Hue bulb stand to be dimmed also directly from the circuit it's plugged into?
- Asked by Morten P from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Existing dimmers, system and control...)
1 Answer from the Community
You should replace your dimmers with regular switches. All of the dimming happens within the LED bulb. To operate correctly and consistently the LED lights need full power. They can work with dimmers set to full brightness, but some people complain about buzzing sounds when used like this. There is also a risk that some people may try to use your dimmer switch and get unpredictable results.
- Answered by Cour Du V from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the AirPort Time Capsule include parental controls?
- Asked by Greg W from New Britain
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the AirPort Time Capsule include parental controls?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Availability of control lead from existing headset to iphone
- Asked by Liam C
- Flag as inappropriate (Availability of control lead from existing headset to iphone)
- Asked about: iPhone