Are the edges raised enough to protect phone from falling on it's face?
- Asked by Robert M from Endicott
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the edges raised enough to protect phone from falling on it's face?)
2 Answers from the Community
there's a bit of a lip around the edges to help protect the screen. it's no otterbox for sure, but if you're looking for a very slim case (that acts like bumper) then i'd say go for it. i've had this case for over a month and i've dropped my iphone several times and never had anything happen to my phone - the back of the case, since it's transparent, has a few scratches but that's about it. highly recommend!
- Answered by Alexandra H from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it's raised lip is protective yet low-profile.
- Answered by Lindsey P from Boise
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2