How snugly does it fit around the wrist given that there are only 3 sizes? Is the size adjustable?
- Asked by Krithika N from Saint Augustine
- Flag as inappropriate (How snugly does it fit around the wrist given that there are only 3 sizes? Is the size adjustable?)
2 Answers from the Community
fairly snug if your wrist size is close to the band's 'resting' size. it uses tension, so it adjusts to your wrists but that's not the same as 'adjustable'. you can't make it looser or tighter than it naturally does by itself.
i had a band bracelet on when i looked at the sizes. the band of the bracelet perfectly fit the band's apparent size in the box. however, on my wrist, it's a wee bit tight and i'm debating switching it out.
- Answered by Danielle S from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
2 wristbands (different sizes) come standard. Each has multiple holes to adjust band to various width wrists. So, all wrists should fit.
- Answered by Jim E from Helensburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
are there different wrist sizes?
- Asked by Nancy S from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (are there different wrist sizes?)
- Asked about: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sle…