Would I be able to use this near an iPad in an office? How would I be alerted if someone wandered off with it? The iPad will be on a different floor
We wish to use the iPad as a visitor sign in but need it to be secure. Will the alarm alert us if someone walks away with it? We are on a different floor to where the iPad will be kept
1 Answer from the Community
As long at you keep your iPad in range of hipKey and maintain a stable connection between the two devices you will be able to use hipKey as an alarm protecting you from someone taking your iPad.
- Answered by Hippih I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Waterproof ipad floor stand
- Asked by Marco L
- Flag as inappropriate (Waterproof ipad floor stand)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Can I connect multiple wemo switches from 2 different Wifi at 2 different sites using the same Wemo App on the same iphone?
- Asked by Boon T from Bulleen
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect multiple wemo switches from 2 different Wifi at 2 different sites using the same Wemo App on the same iphone?)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch
Will I be able to play the strings from GarageBand that's on my iPad with this keyboard?
- Asked by Ismail F from Winfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to play the strings from GarageBand that's on my iPad with this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Line 6 Mobile Keys 25 Keyboard Cont…