is it compatible with D7000 ?
does the cable work with Nikon D7000 model ?
- Asked by Eisa A from Sharjah
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with D7000 ?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it does. ioShutterSLR for Nikon has two connectors, the 10pin for pro-spec Nikon cameras and the rectangular -DC2 connector that your D7000 has.
- Answered by James M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, my Nikon version came supplied with cable terminated in MC-DC2 type plug - small rectangular USB looking thing...
- Answered by Bob M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it compatible with Nikon D7000?
- Asked by Michaela M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with Nikon D7000?)
- Asked about: Joby Gorillapod SLR Zoom
No answers yet