Is it compatible with D200?
- Asked by Vipul B from Iselin
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with D200?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, the D200 features the Nikon 10pin connector that ioShutter for Nikon includes. There are two connectors included with ioShutterSLR so it works really well with the D200 and every other current Nikon digital SLR.
- Answered by James M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use this monitor with a pc?
- Asked by Jill S from Cedarburg
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use this monitor with a pc?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
Is it compatible with AmpliTube?
- Asked by Jesse W from Fort Saskatchewan
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with AmpliTube?)
- Asked about: Focusrite iTrack Solo Mic Preamp
No answers yet