Is it possible to disable the alert BOTH on the InRange App and the Bluetooth Leash, for a specific period of time?
As described, the InRange App allows the iPhone to not alert for a given period of time. But, does this means that the Leash will also be silenced during that period?
For example: I attach the leash to my keys, and leave them on my desk during business hours. I move around with my iPhone, and the alert will not trigger on my phone when I'm away further than 12 m. But what about the leash? Will it trigger? If so, it will be annoying for my co-workers.
If this scenario is possible, then this is definitely a worthy product.
- Asked by Victor O from World Trade Cent
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to disable the alert BOTH on the InRange App and the Bluetooth Leash, for a specific period of time?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Would whatever is on my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen's screen show up on the TV?
- Asked by Robert W from Widnes
- Flag as inappropriate (Would whatever is on my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen's screen show up on the TV?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Is it comfortable for long periods time
- Asked by Abo Nawaf . from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it comfortable for long periods time)
- Asked about: Turtle Beach i60 Wireless Media Hea…
No answers yet