Is there a protective cover for the front of the phone
- Asked by Nadine P from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a protective cover for the front of the phone)
2 Answers from the Community
No, the deflector case doesn't cover the screen. You'd need to get a clear screen film which work quite well.
- Answered by Susan B from Montmorency
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no.... coz u need the screen so u can use it ...... but there is another way .... u can use a "Power Support HD Anti-Glare Film Set for iPhone 4" (fits both models) that is basically is for protection from grubby fingermarks :)
- Answered by Emily M from Wagga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it protect the front of phone?
- Asked by Mary R from Yantis
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the front of phone?)
- Asked about: Boostcase Hybrid Power Case for iPh…