What is the Ethernet lead for?
If the camera is wireless why is an Ethernet lead required?
- Asked by Ross B
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the Ethernet lead for?)
2 Answers from the Community
You can use the lead to set up the camera. Depends on the wifi strength you have from your router.
- Answered by Adrian E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would presume you can connect this camera to an Ethernet wired network as well as a wireless network if you prefer. And this would also be used to initially setup the camera on to you wireless network if didn't have a WPS compatible access point or router.
- Answered by Simon R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
External storage via ethernet?
- Asked by Devon S from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (External storage via ethernet?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet