will the case allow the MBP to breathe, or does it restrict the air flow from the vents?
- Asked by Joey H from Carefree
- Flag as inappropriate (will the case allow the MBP to breathe, or does it restrict the air flow from the vents?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, the looser fit allows the vents to breathe while you're using it in-case. The molded indentations at the top and bottom of the case also effectively lifts the MBP up off the bottom surface when you are working in-case, allowing further airflow and heat dispersion underneath the middle of the computer.
- Answered by Rhys C from Fremont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The case is a sleeve and it is meant for storing your computer when the computer is off or sleeping therefore you should have no problem with airflow because the fans are not even spinning!
- Answered by Jas N from Lymm
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Air vents and overheating and access to side ports
- Asked by Frank M from Glenside
- Flag as inappropriate (Air vents and overheating and access to side ports)
- Asked about: Thule 13" Gauntlet Attaché Case for…