will a macbook pro 15' retina display with speck smartshell fit in Thule 15" Gauntlet 2.0 Sleeve for MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, that should be no problem. Hardshells add minimal thickness (about 3mm) to the computer and the Gauntlet 2.0 sleeve is engineered with angled panels at the top and bottom of the case that snugly grip the computer with enough flexibility to easily adjust to the increased dimensions of a MacBook Pro with a shell cover.
- Answered by Andrew B from Boulder
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Keep in mind it's designed to also work with the classic MBP which is quite a bit thicker. And the walls of the case are flexible enough that it's not going to be cramped in there.
Not the best case if you want a glove-like fit, but the rigid sides combined with the strap give it very good protection.
- Answered by Matthew J from West Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this case fit a macbook pro 15" with OUT retina display?
- Asked by Kate B from Hunters Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case fit a macbook pro 15" with OUT retina display?)
- Asked about: Decoded Leather Slim Sleeve 13"
Will this fit my 2011 MacBook Pro 15" (with Retina Display)?
- Asked by Susan H from Berwyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit my 2011 MacBook Pro 15" (with Retina Display)?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Snap Case for 15-inch…
Does this bag fit a 15 " Macbook Pro with retina display?
- Asked by Brandon G from Norwalk
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this bag fit a 15 " Macbook Pro with retina display?)
- Asked about: Herschel Supply Co. Strand Plus Duf…