The Logitech compact speaker. UE Mobile Boom-box
- Asked by Michael S from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Wattage? Output?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to a document on Logitech's website, it has 2.5 watts of power (RMS, which means continuous, not peak) and a sound pressure level (SPL) of 78 dBA.
These figures can only tell you so much. I own the Mobile Boombox and compared it extensively to other speakers in the same class, and it sounds much clearer at high volume than the others I tested. This, combined with its relatively loud maximum volume, means you can push it further than the others I tested without it distorting or losing clarity. It's really quite impressive.
(To find the specs I quoted, Google search for "Logitech UE Mobile Boombox watts")
- Answered by Chris E from Tiburon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the wattage output of the car charger, when connected to the car cigarette outlet. I am informed, to get a good charge rate, you need 10 watts
- Asked by Josephine U
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the wattage output of the car charger, when connected to the car cigarette outlet. I am informed, to get a good charge rate, you need 10 watts)
- Asked about: Incase Mini Car Charger