Which speaker is the better. The Bose Sound Dock 10 with Bluetooth or the B&W A7 Airplay?
- Asked by Rod B from Ohiopyle
- Flag as inappropriate (Which speaker is the better. The Bose Sound Dock 10 with Bluetooth or the B&W A7 Airplay?)
2 Answers from the Community
I don't think there is a better Airplay speaker than the A7 even the Bang & bang Olufsen A8 is hard to compare, although it also sounds fantastic. I don't think Bose products are on the level of B&W or B&O personally.
On another note I think the quality of Airplay is better than Bluetooth in general but Bluetooth is more widely compatible.
- Answered by John M from Ypsilanti
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Bluetooth is not a good way to listen to music. Airplay is far superior to Bluetooth, for tunes and this speaker will destroy the Bose, in a fight. It uses the WiFi, so make sure nobody is watching internet tv, while you listen to your tunes. Airplay isn't perfect and I sometimes have to switch the speaker off and on again, if I haven't used it for a while. I don't mind this as I love the A7, it is awesome!
- Answered by John F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which is better (in terms of sound, quality, and durability) B&O H6 or B&W P7?
- Asked by Robert Z from Harrisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better (in terms of sound, quality, and durability) B&O H6 or B&W P7?)
- Asked about: BeoPlay H6 Over-Ear Headphones by B…
Is thi compatible with the iPhone 6
- Asked by Deborah B from Langhorne
- Flag as inappropriate (Is thi compatible with the iPhone 6)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…