What is the difference between the Bowers & Wilkins A5 and the A7
- Asked by Guenter R from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the difference between the Bowers & Wilkins A5 and the A7)
1 Answer from the Community
I originally purchased the A5 which sounded very good...but...at high volumes would distort slightly. The A7 is a beast! You can crank it up and it remains clear and precise. The separate sub speaker helps prevent the bass from getting muddled as you raise it to high volumes. I have a high end hifi set up and although it doesn't compare to that...it is still excellent for a single box speaker and the added convenience of being able to play your music via wifi without any cables is very slick. The Zeppelin Air was also very good but the odd shape makes it a little difficult to place. The A7 is by far the best airplay speak available!
- Answered by Dr. K from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Compatible with my Apple Mac Pro Version 10.6.7 Laptop
- Asked by Steven D
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with my Apple Mac Pro Version 10.6.7 Laptop)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speak…
Bowers & Wilkins P5 or Bose QC3?
- Asked by Leon P from Plantsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Bowers & Wilkins P5 or Bose QC3?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…
bower and wilkins c5 head phones, are they worth the money?
- Asked by Robert W. B from Hamilton
- Flag as inappropriate (bower and wilkins c5 head phones, are they worth the money?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…