Will the B&W Z2 work with my new iMac through airplay?
- Asked by Kent B from Barrie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the B&W Z2 work with my new iMac through airplay?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes! They work excellently. I just bought one, so I can speak from experience.
Notice that there is a Browse By option in which you can select "Airplay" and see only those speakers that have Airplay capability. The Z2, of course, is included.
By the way, I have to tell you, this speaker is excellent, beyond anything I imagined possible in a compact [and attractive] design.
- Answered by Richard B from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes, I have both and it works fine.
Wired: connect Imac and Z2 with your router
Wireless: enable wifi on your Imac and download the B&O app from the appstore
- Answered by Koen L from Turnhout
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?
- Asked by Guillaume T from Quebec City
- Flag as inappropriate (How do the MM1s compare to the other AirPlay enabled B&W speakers?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
Does the B&W A5 AirPlay work with Spotify?
- Asked by Elspeth H from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the B&W A5 AirPlay work with Spotify?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A5 AirPlay Wireles…