Do they have a range?
Could I leave my iPod at home and run 6 miles maintaining the signal?
- Asked by Collin D from Saint Paul
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they have a range?)
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately Bluetooth always has a range, similar to WIFI. Once you get out of the frequencies ability to broadcast you will no longer get a signal. These headphone i own and I absolutely love them. The range is roughly 10meters/33 feet just because of the type of frequency and the SBC codec range.
- Answered by Jordan M from Fort Mcmurray
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the voltage range?
- Asked by Barry C from Agoura Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the voltage range?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…
No answers yet
What is the coverage range?
- Asked by Rigel T from Methuen
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the coverage range?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express