Can the unit be used in an autombile to play music from the I-phone connected to a radio station???
I want to be able to pick up radio stations on th I-Phone and play it thru a speker while traveling down the highway in my truck. Is this possible with the Bose Soundlink Air digital Music System????????? If so how to set it up ??????
2 Answers from the Community
The Bose Sound Link Air needs to be connected to Wifi which you setup via your main computer. Ive set mine up to work with my home wifi & my iPhone personal hot spot to use when travelling. It works for me :-)
- Answered by Michael J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. This is a bluetooth speaker. It functions like a bluetooth headset with A2DP.. basically all you have to do is pair the speaker via bluetooth to your iphone just like a headset. Any sounds including calls, radio, iTunes.. etc will all play through the speaker.
- Answered by Michael A from Jersey City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this unit pickup and play local FM Radio Stations
- Asked by Graham H from Surfers Paradise
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this unit pickup and play local FM Radio Stations)
- Asked about: Bose SoundTouch 20 Wi-Fi music syst…
will this connect my i phone 5 to the bose docking station?
- Asked by Susan D from Salem
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect my i phone 5 to the bose docking station?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can I connect to two different Bluetooth radios and play music on them simultaneously with my 4s phone w/the new iOS?
- Asked by Chris R from Crestwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect to two different Bluetooth radios and play music on them simultaneously with my 4s phone w/the new iOS?)
- Asked about: iPhone