If I use the SC Sensor with Cyclemeter, is Cyclemeter's GPS functionality supposed to work in conjunctionwith the Sensor?
Will I still get my route map and cycling data such as speed, average speed, ride time, stopped time etc, from Cyclemeter, which is obtained from the GPS?
- Asked by Frederik H from Melville
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use the SC Sensor with Cyclemeter, is Cyclemeter's GPS functionality supposed to work in conjunctionwith the Sensor?)
2 Answers from the Community
Your speed and cadence as measured by the SC will be recorded in Cyclemeter. Your GPS location will also be tracked on the map in Cyclemeter because the GPS still keeps running. This is the best possible combination. The speed measurement from the SC is much more accurate than what is computed from the GPS. All of this happens automatically as long as your SC is correctly paired. The other stats like stopped time, average speed, etc. are all determined from the SC's speed measurement by the way. As a tip, also get an external Blueooth GPS for your iPhone like the Dual GPS to save battery life. Look it up.
- Answered by Peter T from Waterloo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes and it works pretty well. I use it myself.
- Answered by Christian F from Evanston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What sensor and sensitivity does this have?
- Asked by William S from Grove City
- Flag as inappropriate (What sensor and sensitivity does this have?)
- Asked about: Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxi…
What is the ID fingerprint identity sensor?
- Asked by Pablo R from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the ID fingerprint identity sensor?)
- Asked about: iPhone