Does it come with a mount for the bike?
- Asked by Carmen E from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a mount for the bike?)
3 Answers from the Community
The sensor comes with heavy duty rubber bands that work well, but you'll need to purchase a separate handlebar mount for the iPhone (if you want to watch the data as you ride). As with the previous commenter, it takes some adjustment to make sure the sensor is reading your pedal and spoke magnet without the crank arm hitting it. Just fine tuning, though.
- Answered by Clark L from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
for the sensor yes. for the iphone no.
- Answered by Christian F from Evanston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, it comes with a mount for the chainstay, including a special rubber band and zip tie attachment. It's quite secure. It's more suited for road bikes. I had a bit of trouble fitting it onto my mountain bike with a fatter aluminum frame - it barely fit.
- Answered by Peter T from Waterloo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does the versa mount come with the bretford mobilepro desk mount
- Asked by Allan M from Regina
- Flag as inappropriate (does the versa mount come with the bretford mobilepro desk mount)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
Mounting Apple TV on the wall...?
- Asked by Rob W from Private
- Flag as inappropriate (Mounting Apple TV on the wall...?)
- Asked about: Apple TV