Can this be used on a stationary bike
- Asked by Debbie O from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a stationary bike)
2 Answers from the Community
It will work on a turbo trainer.
I use an Elite and it tracks everything perfectly.
- Answered by Stephen P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if you can find a way to mount on the frame so magnets are on crank and spokes of rear wheel
- Answered by Christian F from Evanston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
which iPods are good for bike riding?
- Asked by Joe H from Huntington
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPods are good for bike riding?)
- Asked about: iPod