Can you run several speakers in different rooms?
I hope to have a speaker in three different rooms. Is this possible with the app?
- Asked by Uta B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you run several speakers in different rooms?)
2 Answers from the Community
Hi, You can play music to up Libratone 6 speakers at the time via AirPlay from iTunes, however this is only possible from a PC/Mac and not from a iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Answered by Trine M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can. If you are streaming from iTunes then you can Airplay to multiple devices at the same time -just click the Airplay icon in iTunes, click the "Multiple speakers" tab and then put a tick next to all of the speakers you want to stream to at the same time.
But if you are streaming from an iOs device then you can only stream to one airplay speaker at a time - there is no multiple option.
- Answered by Glenn E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I run 2 bluetooth speakers from my ipad? One in one room, one in another.
- Asked by Russ R from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run 2 bluetooth speakers from my ipad? One in one room, one in another.)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I use the USB port on an airport extreme to power and connect this speaker and use it as an airplay speaker?
- Asked by J R B from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the USB port on an airport extreme to power and connect this speaker and use it as an airplay speaker?)
- Asked about: XtremeMac Tango Bar Speaker