Can i use Them in the rain?
- Asked by Martin B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use Them in the rain?)
3 Answers from the Community
you can, i wouldn't advise using them in anything more than a sprinkle of rain. I've used my solo's in the rain. but it was only for about 5 minutes, and they had a thin coating of water on the top. but anything more will water-log them.
- Answered by Alex H from North Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I wouldn't try it, it's electronic, and not waterproof, so to be in the safe side don't get them wet.
- Answered by Seth W from Dunedin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You' d better not. If water get into your ear cups, you studio may not be powerful any more. It is very hard to explain because it is all about eletronic stuff.
- Answered by Titus L from Tianjin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this bag provide any protection from rain?
- Asked by Peter T from Independence
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this bag provide any protection from rain?)
- Asked about: Brenthaven 15" Collins Slim Brief C…
No answers yet
will the case prevent me from using the rain design mstand?
- Asked by Christopher P from Hicksville
- Flag as inappropriate (will the case prevent me from using the rain design mstand?)
- Asked about: Speck 13" SmartShell Case for MacBo…