Are they comfortable?
- Asked by Mayela P from Lewis
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they comfortable?)
1 Answer from the Community
These headphones aren't comfortable at all; they are made for djing so it's extremely tight on your head. I personally find it difficult to use with glasses on and tend to not wear them for a long-period of time. If you're looking for comfortable headphones, these aren't the headphones for you; however, the beats mixr is extremely light weight, stylish, and the overall sound quality is good :) hope this helps
- Answered by Leilani M from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you sleep in them comfortable?
- Asked by Elizabeth R from Warrnambool
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sleep in them comfortable?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?
- Asked by Sam W from Thornhill
- Flag as inappropriate (How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?)
- Asked about: SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD On-Ear Headp…
Are they comfortable to wear with glasses?
- Asked by Roger H from Kanata
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they comfortable to wear with glasses?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…