Can these drives be used with SoftRAID?
- Asked by Alvin C from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these drives be used with SoftRAID?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you will be able to use this in soft RAID. The concern you will have with that setup would be that if one drive unplugs you can run into potential data corruption. For what you are looking for, I would go with a 2-bay Lacie solution. I have not looked up the specifics on soft RAIDing usb hard drives. But to help against corruption, format the drives to HFS+ journaled. This is the Mac standard anyways.
- Answered by Nathan F from Valparaiso
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can the usb adapter be used with flash drives?
- Asked by Allan P from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the usb adapter be used with flash drives?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Is a fusion drive useful for photoshop?
- Asked by Kenneth D from Woodstock
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a fusion drive useful for photoshop?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet