Can these drives be used with SoftRAID?
- Asked by Alvin C from Halifax
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these drives be used with SoftRAID?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you will be able to use this in soft RAID. The concern you will have with that setup would be that if one drive unplugs you can run into potential data corruption. For what you are looking for, I would go with a 2-bay Lacie solution. I have not looked up the specifics on soft RAIDing usb hard drives. But to help against corruption, format the drives to HFS+ journaled. This is the Mac standard anyways.
- Answered by Nathan F from Valparaiso
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this drive be used by two computers at the same time
- Asked by Jason S from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this drive be used by two computers at the same time)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R8 24TB (8 x 3TB) …
Can the super drive be used to rip DVDs with family videos
- Asked by Nicolas S from Mount Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the super drive be used to rip DVDs with family videos)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive