is there a data recovery policy?
- Asked by Katherine P from Apache Junction
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a data recovery policy?)
2 Answers from the Community
If you mean will Lacie insure, recover or otherwise do anything about your data on the drive if it fails then, no.
- Answered by Wolf M from Grafton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There appears to be one now if you register within 30 days of purchase - google it for url as they won't let me add it here...
- Answered by Linda Dawn H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I back up my hard drive to an external drive in recovery mode
- Asked by Charlene M from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate (can I back up my hard drive to an external drive in recovery mode)
- Asked about: Mac