Can you read, save or work in the files directly in the password-protected area or is it necessary to download the files, use them and then upload it back?
- Asked by Frederico E from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (pasword-protected area)
1 Answer from the Community
No. As it turns out, even though the device is password protected, you will still need to download the file, edit it, then re-upload the file to the password-protected portion of the drive.
- Answered by George J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
where can I buy this in the Philadelphia area?
- Asked by Patrice B from Hatboro
- Flag as inappropriate (where can I buy this in the Philadelphia area?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
No answers yet
What is the active area of this product?
- Asked by Riza V from Paris
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the active area of this product?)
- Asked about: Wacom Intuos Pro Creative PenTouch …