Can you read, save or work in the files directly in the password-protected area or is it necessary to download the files, use them and then upload it back?
- Asked by Frederico E from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (pasword-protected area)
1 Answer from the Community
No. As it turns out, even though the device is password protected, you will still need to download the file, edit it, then re-upload the file to the password-protected portion of the drive.
- Answered by George J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it have lip protection?
- Asked by Steven V from Mira Mesa
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have lip protection?)
- Asked about: Incase Pro Snap Case for iPhone 5s
No answers yet
What would you say is the percentage of protection on this case
- Asked by Wilfredo C from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (What would you say is the percentage of protection on this case)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…