Will this work on a docking station?
- Asked by Gary A from San Clemente
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a docking station?)
1 Answer from the Community
This plugs into the 30-pin dock connector on the bottom of an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch), or just to USB on a computer. This is generally the part where a docking station would plug into the device, so it wouldn't work with it at the same time (though you can certainly use them separately).
- Answered by Janna P from Clackamas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work in IPod docking stations
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter