does it record what I play into music notation that can be printed?
I want to print music with music notation that I compose. Does this keyboard do that? In other words, If I play a song on the keyboard, will the song show up in music notation (ie. quarter notes and eighth notes etc with the correct pitches) so that I can then print my own sheet music for someone else to read and play at some other location on another instrument?
- Asked by Jim W from North Haven
- Flag as inappropriate (does it record what I play into music notation that can be printed?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes! I use Finale with this keyboard to use the "hyperscribe" feature to record right into notation. It'll work with any CoreMIDI program. This works GREAT for composition! And you can easily change octaves up and down with it too, right from the octave +/- keys on the keyboard itself.
- Answered by Janna P from Clackamas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Which is best for recording music?
- Asked by Jeremy D
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is best for recording music?)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet