does it produce all sorts of sounds ie: synth, and varios noises to add to tracks ,or is it a plain piano keyboard
1 Answer from the Community
It's a midi controller, so it doesn't produce any sound on its own- but let's say you plug it into an iPad, using Garageband, and want to add a track. Add a track for it and you can select what sound (guitar, drums, strings, piano, synths, etc) you want the output to have. The sound will come from the device it's plugged into.
- Answered by Janna P from Clackamas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you produce a mini iPad keyboard ?
- Asked by Renee G from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you produce a mini iPad keyboard ?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?
- Asked by Stephen M from Pakenham
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a track pad and mouse be used at the same time?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse