Can you use it on its own with earphones?
- Asked by Rod H from Patterson Lakes
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on its own with earphones?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can use earphones, but only by plugging them into a compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch connected to the keyboard. This is a MIDI controller keyboard, not a standalone instrument, so the sound comes from the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, not from the keyboard itself.
- Answered by Gordon C G from Canoga Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the impedance of the earphones?
- Asked by John M from Wilmot
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the impedance of the earphones?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphon…
No answers yet