Can an adapter be used to connect to the iPad mini? If yes, which adapter?
- Asked by Heather K from Mcallen
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an adapter be used to connect to the iPad mini? If yes, which adapter?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes- check out the 30 pin to Lightning adapters. There's one that's just a block that adapts it to the old 30-pin connection, and one that's also a cord too. Both work great with this.
- Answered by Janna P from Clackamas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
With the Apple branded Lightning-to-30-pin adaptors (both the dongle and the cable), Mobile Keys keyboards work great with iPad Mini, iPad with Retina Display, iPhone 5, and iPod touch 5G.
- Answered by Gordon C G from Canoga Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. I use my 30-pin to Lightning for my iPhone 5 and my iPad mini ALL THE TIME. I can vouch for it that it works flawlessly.
- Answered by Josh B from Norman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Extra uses for the Lightning Digital AV Adapter?
- Asked by Cedric Gabriel C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Extra uses for the Lightning Digital AV Adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
What adapter do I use to connect a mini iPad to a projector
- Asked by Mary Kay K from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate (What adapter do I use to connect a mini iPad to a projector)
- Asked about: iPad