Can I use the ATV Pro HDMi to VGA Adapter to connect my MAC Book pro to a HDMI wireless sender using a HDMI cable? Ed
1 Answer from the Community
The MacBook Pro has a MiniDisplay Port connector and it would be easier to get the MiniDisplay to HDMI adapter and then connect to an HDMI cable and then to the HDMI wireless sender. The MiniDisplay Port may also be referred to as a "Thunderbolt" connector on the MacBook Pro.
You may also need to make sure that the HDMI wireless sender can handle the HDMI signal that may have HDCP. If the wireless sender can't handle HDMI with HDCP it may not work.
If the wireless sender has a VGA input, then the Kanex ATV Pro should do the trick, though you will also need a VGA and audio cable,
- Answered by Monica D from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.
- Asked by Kd B from Del Norte
- Flag as inappropriate (I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
- Asked by Lynda C
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m
Can I use this in combination with the Kanex ATV Pro HDMI to VGA with audio support to play on a console with an hdmi cable?
- Asked by Kristian M from Webster
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this in combination with the Kanex ATV Pro HDMI to VGA with audio support to play on a console with an hdmi cable?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter