Is the belt water proof can it be used by swimmers?
- Asked by A G
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the belt water proof can it be used by swimmers?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi A G,
the HRM is 1 meter water resistant - this basically means that it's splash proof and it is not recommended that the product be submerged in water.
Besides the above fact - Bluetooth Smart works across a smaller range than previous versions of Bluetooth. This means that you would probably also have to take your iPhone 4S or 5 with you and wear it somewhere on your body while swimming and I definitely wouldn't recommend this.
In short I would say that as it is swimming is not an option.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Shaun M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this water proof and sand proof?
- Asked by Leloch Z from Tokoyo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this water proof and sand proof?)
- Asked about: UP24 by Jawbone Wristband (Small)