can i put the software onto both my pro book and onto a mac computer or will i have to buy two seperate packages?
2 Answers from the Community
Actually yes you can as long as you're the only user on both platforms (ie you can't share the license with a friend). Also, you can't use the different licenses at the same time. This only goes with single user licensing - for multi-users it's different again.
For more information on the license, do a search for licensing at Adobe's website - I had a link to the end user license but the stupid system says I can't post a URL, sorry!
- Answered by Michael H from Armadale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You may purchase only one license of any Adobe Student and Teacher Edition product within a 12 month period. Purchases of Suite editions (such as Design & Web Premium or Master Collection) are limited to one title per platform per year. This license may be used only on your privately owned computer. Student and Teacher Edition products may not be resold.
- Answered by Nicholas M from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Could I add a CD drive onto the MacBook Pro with Rentina Display?
- Asked by Lauralisa O from Palm Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate (Could I add a CD drive onto the MacBook Pro with Rentina Display?)
- Asked about: Mac
Can I burn photos onto a cd with Macbook Pro Retina Display?
- Asked by Ashley K from Bermuda
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I burn photos onto a cd with Macbook Pro Retina Display?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive