Is the surface non-slip or does the laptop slide when the table is tilted?
- Asked by Fiona M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the surface non-slip or does the laptop slide when the table is tilted?)
2 Answers from the Community
The laptop sits in a slight recess so you can adjust the tilt, but not too much, without it sliding off. I don't think it is a non-slip surface. I've had this table for a few months now and the most annoying thing about it is my optical mouse doesn't work on the powder coated finish, so you may need a mouse mat. Retro, I suppose!
- Answered by Karl S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The table top surface is epoxied powder coated hard surface, the tilting mechanism is designed to provide a ergonomic angle, the laptop on the table top won't slide when the top is tilted in 0-30 degree.
- Answered by Yi L from Shanghai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it have a zip? If not will the laptop slide out easily?
- Asked by Charlotte A
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a zip? If not will the laptop slide out easily?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 13" Slim Sleev…
Does this case have a non-slip grip?
- Asked by Pamela M T from Shell Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case have a non-slip grip?)
- Asked about: Venom Jewel Case for iPod touch (5t…