Can I use it to charge the iPhone 5 and new iPad ?
- Asked by Lynette L
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it to charge the iPhone 5 and new iPad ?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, you may also be able to use it on any USB connected device/charger (not just IOS devices)
- Answered by Lord Mckenzi N from Davenport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it will charge both. Check mophie's website for a full compatibility chart.
- Answered by Kaitlyn K from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. New iOS devices that have the Lightning port can be be plugged int o the Powerstation just like any other device. Simply use the USB cable that came with your device.
- Answered by Jorn K from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
you probably could if you used theUSB to lightning cord that came with it
- Answered by Nicholas H from Sioux City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Can I charge 1 or 2 devices while charging the battery?
- Asked by Daniel N from North York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge 1 or 2 devices while charging the battery?)
- Asked about: mophie juice pack powerstation XL E…