Can more than one parent use their iPhone to check on the baby as well? Is it accessible through other phones?
- Asked by Sharon R from Jersey City
- Flag as inappropriate (Can more than one parent use their iPhone to check on the baby as well? Is it accessible through other phones?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. You can have as many Smart Baby Monitor as you want, connected to as many iPhone/iPad as you own. To answer your question, Mom and Dad can access the feed from their own iPhone and connect using a shared iPad as well.
- Answered by Michelle S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i phone 4 parental monitoring software
- Asked by Michael R from Huber Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (i phone 4 parental monitoring software)
- Asked about: iPhone
No answers yet