does the clear plastic case for the iPod classic prevent it from being put into the docking station while the case is still on.
I've been reading reviews where this is the primary complaint from people.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the bottom of the case open so that the Pod can be connected to a dock?
- Asked by Lee A from Yeadon
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the bottom of the case open so that the Pod can be connected to a dock?)
- Asked about: Speck GemShell Case for iPod touch …
With this case on can you put it in the dock for charging?
- Asked by Brandon B from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (With this case on can you put it in the dock for charging?)
- Asked about: Evutec Karbon S Series Sleek Snap C…