I travel a lot. How rugged is it? Is there a protective case?
- Asked by Roberta B from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate (I travel a lot. How rugged is it? Is there a protective case?)
3 Answers from the Community
Not really rugged. The case is sold separately. Bringing along for travel... Just almost like a shoe size.. If you could compromise that.. Is a great companion.
- Answered by Poh J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This unit is very sturdy, I use it when I travel on my road bike. It's strapped on my back pack and it pretty tough. I dropped it once while taking it off my back, I thought it was all over but it was fine, it really hit the pavement very hard. It had a few nicks but works fine and sound great.... I carry it with me all the time, my iPhone, iPad and JamBox. Everyone is always amazed at the sound, once they figure out where it's coming from. There is a carry case, but not for protection the unit itself is very sturdy.
- Answered by Arthur C from Jamaica
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Depends on your kind of travel. If in hotels sure but kind of heavy. Backpacking or moving around, get the Jambox.
- Answered by Sebastien G from Longueuil
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the smart case protect from water damage?
- Asked by Nina P from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the smart case protect from water damage?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT)RED
Which rugged case for 5th gen ipod touch?
- Asked by Douglas A. D from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Which rugged case for 5th gen ipod touch?)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet