How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?
How comfortable are these headphones since they don't have the pivoting earpieces and in comparison to the beats are the ear cups large enough to cover the whole ear?
- Asked by Sam W from Thornhill
- Flag as inappropriate (How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?)
1 Answer from the Community
these headphones are extremely comfortable with these plush earpads they sound much better than beats and there is bass which is not to muddy overall one of the best headphones for under 100£
- Answered by Earvin S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are they comfortable to wear with glasses?
- Asked by Roger H from Kanata
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they comfortable to wear with glasses?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphon…
is there a way to make the c5's more comfortable to wear?
- Asked by Alan G from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a way to make the c5's more comfortable to wear?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…