Whay's the difference between the R.A.T 7 and the R.A.T. 9?And what's the difference betweem the R.A.T 7 gaming mouse and the R.A.T 7 contagion
I want to know what's the difference between R.A.T 7 and RAT 9 so I can decide wich one to buy and I also want to know the difference between R.A.T 7 gaming mouse and R.A.T 7 contagion gaming mouse, because when I click the option that turns the mouse black it changes
1 Answer from the Community
The R.A.T 7 uses a cord to connect with the computer, whereas the R.A.T 9 uses Bluetooth and a receiver/battery charger which connects to the computer. To answer the second question, The R.A.T 7 has a 5600 DPI sensor, whereas the R.A.T 7 Contagion has a 6400 DPI sensor. Other then that, the Contagion is white with blue markings, and looks better.
- Answered by James C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this module compatible with the older Pegasus R4 (not Pegasus)
- Asked by Vikas G from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this module compatible with the older Pegasus R4 (not Pegasus))
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R Series 4TB SATA …
Can I run R and matplotlib on a Mac?
- Asked by Ivy N from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run R and matplotlib on a Mac?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Can I output L & R speakers?
- Asked by Oriol I from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I output L & R speakers?)
- Asked about: Marshall Stanmore Bluetooth Speaker