Is it water proof?
- Asked by Mike A from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it water proof?)
2 Answers from the Community
It's a standard 120VAC US-style AC outlet. How could it be waterproof?! You could install a weather-resistant outdoor box with official cover and plug this into it I suppose, but it's never going to be waterproof in the traditional sense of the word. Now if you can get them to release a marine-grade twist-lock version ...
- Answered by Jim S from Horseheads
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I don't think so. It didn't say anything about waterproof on the device
- Answered by Xiao Tong H from Coquitlam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this water proof and sand proof?
- Asked by Leloch Z from Tokoyo
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this water proof and sand proof?)
- Asked about: UP24 by Jawbone Wristband (Small)
Is this backpack water-proof?
- Asked by Alexander N from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this backpack water-proof?)
- Asked about: Incase Campus Compact Backpack for …
No answers yet