If I'm in Texas, can I turn a wemo switch on while I'm in Idaho?
- Asked by Doug R from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (If I'm in Texas, can I turn a wemo switch on while I'm in Idaho?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can be in Tokyo Japan as long as you have a connection to the internet either via the cellular data or WIFI hot spot.
The way the system works is via the internet.
First the WeMo connects to the belkin WeMo server and
then the Belkin WeMo service knows how to connect to the WeMo.
Then when you need to controll your WeMo your WeMo app on your device connects to the Belkin service and relays your commands to your WeMo.
- Answered by Charlie B from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the alarm vibrating and set time alarm? Just because I'm deaf.
- Asked by Kai G from Lennox Head
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the alarm vibrating and set time alarm? Just because I'm deaf.)
- Asked about: UP24 by Jawbone Wristband (Small)