what is the wattage output of the car charger, when connected to the car cigarette outlet. I am informed, to get a good charge rate, you need 10 watts
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on your vehicle. You should be able to find that info for your specific vehicle in the owners manual.
- Answered by Eugene H from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this car charger work in a cigarette lighter? or just the power outlet in a car?
- Asked by Susan M from San Luis Obispo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this car charger work in a cigarette lighter? or just the power outlet in a car?)
- Asked about: Just Mobile Highway Duo Car Charger…
Can you charge this with a car charger?
- Asked by Julie M from Mission
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge this with a car charger?)
- Asked about: Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Mini…
No answers yet