can it be used on ipod 4g?
I don't know if iphone cases can work on ipod of 4 gen.
- Asked by Antonio N from Laval
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used on ipod 4g?)
3 Answers from the Community
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fit in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible.
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No they don't and neither will this one.
- Answered by John G from Hazlet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Stefania S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can it be used with an ipod touch 4g ?
- Asked by Dale V from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used with an ipod touch 4g ?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad