I use music as a sleep aid, does the lark system and app operate while music is playing from the same device?
Does the dock have any purpose besides charging the wrist device and holding the iPhone or other iOS devices? Could you plug in the wall charger for your iOS instead of putting it on the the lark dock? Thank you and sorry for so many questions.
- Asked by Luis R from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (I use music as a sleep aid, does the lark system and app operate while music is playing from the same device?)
1 Answer from the Community
The LARK app doesn't interfere with audio output, the dock doesn't have to charge your iPhone although it tends to be more convenient to plug your lightning/dock cable into the USB port on the back to charge. I've charged my LARK wristband off of a mini-USB cable in the past when I was travelling, that could also work from an iPhone charger if you had the correct cable.
- Answered by Louis K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you play your music through the device?
- Asked by Deborah T from Hilo
- Flag as inappropriate (can you play your music through the device?)
- Asked about: Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Speakerphon…
Can I play music on my iPad mini through a pa system?
- Asked by Brian G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play music on my iPad mini through a pa system?)
- Asked about: iPad