I want the juicer to extend the life of my iphone for my walking app. Will there be enough battery charge for a whole days walking ?
2 Answers from the Community
We used ours for a round of golf...so 4 hours or so. GPS was used the whole time with a range finder app. Both the phone and Mophie were fully charged when we started. By, the end of the round...the phone battery hadn't even been used...and Mophie battery was still at more than 75% charged. Normally, an entire round of golf...used to wipe out my phone battery completely. Love this!! So, unless you're walking more than 4 hours...you are good to go....you'll love it and will SEE the difference.
- Answered by Leigh Ann G from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Its basically like have 200% charge on your phone. Half in the phones battery and half in the case
- Answered by Missak K from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i get a 5s on finance in store and walk away the same day?
- Asked by Thomas M
- Flag as inappropriate (can i get a 5s on finance in store and walk away the same day?)
- Asked about: iPhone
How can I get the app to stop pausing the workout when I'm not moving
- Asked by Travis L from Big Spring
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get the app to stop pausing the workout when I'm not moving)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor
Can you hear the thud of your footsteps when walking or running
- Asked by Mark A from Burwell
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you hear the thud of your footsteps when walking or running)
- Asked about: Bose® MIE2i Mobile Headset